Reopening from 12th April 2021
Whether you fancy an invigorating swim or a relaxing dip, our Heated Outdoor Pool is a lovely spot to enjoy our beautiful countryside surroundings.
Our paddling pool is ideal for little ones to find their fins and with the Fountain and Mini Splash Pad there is lots of fun to be had. After a busy morning exploring our Poolside Spa is the perfect way to unwind, and with plenty of poolside space, its also great for a spot sunbathing.
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have made some changes to the way we operate our pool, and this will continue in 2021.
Due to the Government's covid-secure guidelines, timed sessions are in place and swimmer numbers are strictly limited to a maximum of 22 at any one time. Between each session, the area will close for 15 minutes to allow for additional cleaning around the poolside and high-contact area.
So as many of our guests as possible can enjoy this facility from 12th April:
- Please only visit these facilites in your household groups.
- Use is limited to 1 session per day, per accommodation booking.
- A maximum of 6 swimmers per booking
- A maximum of 2 non-swimming spectators will be permitted on the poolside.
- Each session is 45 minutes.
- New bookable sessions will be released daily between 9am-11am for the following day.
- Places cannot be guaranteed and to comply with social distancing guidelines, group bookings are not available.
When arriving for your Swimming session:
- Arrive ‘beach ready’ in swimsuits - no changing facilities are provided
- Please wait at the main pool gate where you will be checked in by a lifeguard.
- Hand sanitiser is provided and must be used before entry.
- Sun loungers are grouped in pairs with 2m distancing on either side.
Additional Pool Rules
- Children under 14 must be accompanied in the water by an adult swimmer at all times
- Maintain 2m social distancing whilst in the water and on the poolside
- Please follow the one-way system in place on the poolside.
- No butterfly, back stroke or underwater swimming permitted
- Balls and inflatables are prohibited
- No jumping or diving
- No overtaking when swimming lengths
Please understand the the restriction in place are there to comply with the Government Guidelines to ensure a Covid-19 Secure Environment for our guests and staff. For the safety of everyone on sire, we are required to adhere to these without exception. We appreciate that this may be frustrating when you are on holiday, but please understand that this is an essential safety measure which applies to all swimming pools due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. The safety of all pool users, guests, staff and the wider community, remains our priority and without this system in place, the pool would have to remain closed.
We have done everything we possibly can to make our booking system as fair as possible and maximise the number of guests able to enjoy this facility safely, but places are limited for safety reasons and we kindly ask that you treat our staff with respect at all times - we are doing everything we can to keep you and your family safe. In accordance with the current government social distancing guidelines and the integrity of our online bookings system, all bookings must be made individually per household - 'group bookings' of more than 2 households/accommodation/pitches are not supported. We are required to ensure all users understand their personal responsibility and follow the current government social distancing guidelines, which still apply on holiday.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.
Please Note: Dogs are not permitted around the poolside. Children must be accompanied at all times. Our outdoor pool is strictly for the use of Whitehill Country Park Guests only.