A warm welcome awaits at Whitehill Country Park this Autumn Please take a few moments to read through the following arrival information...
Contents Quick Links
|Before Travelling||Checking In|
|Staying Safe||What's Open|
|Click & Collect Bakery||Out & About|
Please ensure that you are up to date with the latest government advice and COVID-19 regulations and understand what this means for your personal circumstances. If you do make the decision to continue with your holiday, then we will assume that you and your party are compliant with all government and local advice.
**If any of your household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), or have been told to self-isolate, DO NOT TRAVEL**
If you are unable to travel, please call us on 01803 782338 as soon as you can, and we can discuss the options available.
Building Work 2020/21 | New Indoor Pool Opening February 2022
Please continue to be aware that there will be building work taking place on site over as part of a scheduled development for the addition of an indoor swimming pool. We will do all we can to minimise any disruption or inconvenience this may cause and apologise in advance for our appearance during this time. Find out more
Please ensure you have your booking number to hand on arrival.
For Holiday Caravans and Lodges check in from 3pm: Please park in the main car and head to our Reception ‘check-in window’, located next to the main gate. A
For Touring/Motorhomes check in from 12pm : Please proceed to the Touring Lane, then head to our Reception ‘check-in window’, located next to the main gate. Once checked in, a member of the team will show you to your pitch.
Late Arrivals Arrivals after 5:30pm can check in at the Hayloft Bar until 10pm. If arriving after 10pm, please call us in 01803 782338 in advance to arrange an alternative check in.
On your departure day accommodation must be vacated at 10am and we kindly ask you to depart the site by 12pm.
If staying in Holiday Caravan or Lodge: Please leave windows open on the latch, strip your beds, and leave all linen and towels inside the front door before leaving. Please return accommodation keys to Reception.
Our reception will be open daily from 8:30am. Where possible, please contact us by phone and email. Please only visit in person if 100% necessary.
Daytime 01803 782338
Evening 01803 781026 (Emergencies only after 10pm).
For non-urgent enquiries please email [email protected]
Please understand that if our maintenance team need to enter your accommodation to investigate/repair a fault, you will need to vacate the accommodation. We will carefully clean and sanitise anything we have touched.
Staying Safe At Whitehill
Whilst the government have lifted the legal restrictions, we are still responsible for the safety of our guests and staff, so some limits and booking requirements are still in place to ensure we can provide a safe and manageable environment for everyone to enjoy.
- Please bring your face coverings – These are mandatory in shops and from 10th December required in indoor communal area such as softsplay and amusement arcades (unless exempt). Bars/restuarants are excluded, but as a courtesy, we would recommended wearing these whenever possible.
- Please be kind and continue to keep a respectful distance from others
- Please continue to supervise your children at all times.
- NHS Covid-19 App - QR codes will still be available to check-in to bars, the cafe and facilities if you wish.
What do I do if I develop symptoms of Covid-19 whilst during my stay?
If you or any members for your party develop symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay, you and your household must return to your accommodation immediately, staying at least 2m away from any other guests and staff. Please notify us immediately by calling 01803 782338 (please do not visit reception) and request a test. During this time do not use any of the shared facilities on site and remain isolated from other guests and staff. For medical assitance call NHS 111 (or 999 if you are seriously unwell). For the safety of our park users and staff, you will be required to return to your home address, if safe to do so, as soon as possible.
Hayloft Bar Open Daily 5:30pm-10pm
- Restaurant Menu Available on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 6pm-9pm (last orders 8:45pm)
Friday, Saturday & Monday 9am-12pm & 3pm-5pm
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9am-1pm
- Grocery Starter Packs available to pre-order
- Essential groceries, beer, wine, gifts and souvenirs
- Calor and Camping Gaz available
- Ice block freezing service
- DVD/Blueray and Wii Games to Hire (Max 2 £5 deposit per item)
- Click and Collect Bakery - Pre-order bread and croissants online to collect from 9am
- A selection of pasties and sausage rolls baked to order at lunchtime- see instore!.
Laundrette Open Daily 9am-5pm
- Coin operated - £4 per wash + 50p for dryers
- Free ironing facilities
Rafters Amusements Open Daily 10am-8pm
Play a selection of arcade games or challenge the family to a round of table tennis or pool!
The Den Soft Play Open Daily 10am-8pm
- Indoor fun for children aged 8 and under.
- Children must be accompanied at all times.
- Free colouring is also available in the Shire Craft Centre located next to the Soft Play
We are lucky to be located in a beautiful countryside setting, within close reach of spectacular coastline and beautiful Devon beaches, the Southwest Coast Path and Dartmoor National Park. Onsite you’ll find private woodland walking trails and from the park you can enjoy a peaceful walk to the village of Stoke Gabriel with its picturesque mill pool and quay.
View our Stoke Gabriel Walking Map
Lots of our local attractions including Paignton Zoo, Dartmouth Steam Railway are open and ready to welcome! Pre-booking may still required for some attractions so reccommend checking their websites before visiting. Find out more
Visit the English Riviera website for more information about our local attractions and things to do!
Free WiFi Hotspots are available in the Hayloft Bar Area. You can access this using your Facebook login or ask the bar staff for a password.
Holiday Caravans and Lodges include complimentary WiFi for up to 3 devices - log-in details and a 'How to' guide are displayed inside your accommodation.
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times when onsite, unless in the designated Dog Exercise Area or Bluebell Woods (See park map)
- Scoop that poop - Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs at all times.
- Please NEVER leave your dog unattended inside your accommodation or vehicle or on your pitch.
- £1 from every Dog Booking goes to support our local rescue centre, Animals in Distress.
For more information about our dog-friendly holidays, please read the Dogs at Whitehill Guide
Please be aware, dogs are only permitted in specified dog-friendly accommodation and must be pre-booked.