A warm welcome awaits at Whitehill Country Park Please take a few moments to read through the following arrival information...
Contents Quick Links
|Before Travelling||Checking In|
|Staying Safe||What's On|
|Click & Collect Bakery||Out & About|
If any of your household or party have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 5 days, we would recommend you don't travel. Please call us on 01803 782338 as soon as you can, and we can discuss the options available.
Please ensure you have your booking number to hand on arrival.
- For Holiday Caravans and Lodges check in from 3pm: Please park in the main car and head to our Reception ‘check-in window’, located next to the main gate.
- For Touring, Motorhomes and Pods check in from 12pm: Please proceed to the Touring Lane, then head to our Reception ‘check-in window’, located next to the main gate.
Late Arrivals Accommodation keys can be collected from the Hayloft Bar up until 11pm. If Touring/camping whenever possible, please aim to arrive before 9pm to minimise disruption to fellow campers as you set up.
On your departure day accommodation must be vacated at 10am and we kindly ask you to depart the site by 12pm.
If staying in Holiday Caravan or Lodge: Please leave windows open on the latch, strip your beds, and leave all linen and towels inside the front door before leaving. Please return accommodation keys to Reception.
Our Reservations/Guest Services will be open daily from 8:30am-5:30pm. If you require any assistance during your stay, please don't hesitate to cantact us. Visit us or give us a call on the following numbers...
- Daytime 01803 782338
- Evening 01803 781026 (Emergencies only after 10pm).
For non-urgent enquiries please email [email protected] or message us on facebook
Join our talented hosts Harriet, Chris and Derry, plus special guests for a mix of live music, bingo and family fun!
Please see our Current What's On Guide for full details
Explore the great outdoors with our Kids Go Wild or if you're feeling creative head over to our Craft Centre!
Please see our current What's on Guide for full details
Hayloft Bar Open Daily 12pm-11pm
- Open for soft drinks, local ales and cider, wine and cocktails
- Lunch Menu available Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday 12pm-1:30pm
- Restaurant Menu available every evening 5pm-9pm
Country Shop Open Daily from 8:30am
- Essential groceries - bread, milk, snacks, beer, wine
- Calor and Camping Gaz available
- Ice block freezing service
- Gifts and souvenirs
- DVD/Blueray and Wii Games to Hire (Max 2 £5 deposit per item)
- Click and Collect Bakery: Pre-order bread and croissants online to collect from 9am A selection of Bread and Croissants baked to order (please order before 7am for collection that day)
New Indoor Swimming Pool Open Daily 9am-6pm
- 1-hour swim sessions available to book online 1-day in advance
- Adults (16+) £3.50, Child (4-14 yrs) £2.50, Under 4s free
- Complimentary entry for Holiday Caravan and Lodges Guests
Outdoor Swimming Pool Opening Saturday 30th April
- Complimentary entry available for all Whitehill Country Park Guests
- Includes sunloungers, paddling pool, mini splashpad and poolside spa.
- Pre-booking is not required for this facility, but please be aware that for your safety.during very busy times, entry/session times may be limited.
Fitness Suite Open Daily 9:30am-5:30pm
- Suitable for Ages 16+
- £3.50 for 1-hour session available to book online.
- Users must complete the Health Screening Questionnaire before using the equipment
Laundrette Open Daily 9am-5pm
- Coin operated - £4 per wash + 50p for dryers
- Free ironing facilities
Rafters Amusements Open Daily 10am-11pm
- Play a selection of arcade games or challenge the family to a round of table tennis or pool!
The Den Soft Play Open Daily 10am-9pm
- Indoor fun for children aged 8 and under.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times.
The Shire Craft Centre Open Daily from 10am
- Free colouring and table top games available all day
- Pocket Money Crafts available on selected days from 5pm (See What's On Guide for full details)
- Selection of bookable craft activities including Create a Bear, Pottery Painting and Fun Fabrics.
We are lucky to be located in a beautiful countryside setting, within close reach of spectacular coastline and beautiful Devon beaches, the Southwest Coast Path and Dartmoor National Park. Onsite you’ll find private woodland walking trails and from the park you can enjoy a peaceful walk to the village of Stoke Gabriel with its picturesque mill pool and quay.
View our Stoke Gabriel Walking Map
Lots of our local attractions including Paignton Zoo, Dartmouth Steam Railway are open and ready to welcome! Pre-booking may still required for some attractions so reccommend checking their websites before visiting. Find out more
Visit the English Riviera website for more information about our local attractions and things to do!
Free Wifi is available across the park! Login details and password are provided in your arrival information. Please understand that this free service may not be sufficiant for streaming and downloads.
Click here for more details and support from Internet providers ClubWiFi
- Please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times when onsite, unless in the designated Dog Exercise Area or Bluebell Woods (See park map)
- Scoop that poop - Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs at all times.
- Please NEVER leave your dog unattended inside your accommodation or vehicle or on your pitch.
- £1 from every Dog Booking goes to support our local rescue centre, Animals in Distress.
For more information about our dog-friendly holidays, please read the Dogs at Whitehill Guide
Please be aware, dogs are only permitted in specified dog-friendly accommodation and must be pre-booked.
Staying Safe At Whitehill
The legal restrictions have been lifted but we kindly ask that you continue Please continue to stay alert, be kind and feel free to wear face coverings in indoor areas.
What do I do if I develop symptoms of Covid-19 whilst during my stay?
If you or any members for your party develop symptoms of Covid-19 during your stay, you and your household must return to your accommodation immediately, staying at least 2m away from any other guests and staff. Please notify us by calling 01803 782338 (please do not visit reception) and request a test. During this time do not use any of the shared facilities on site and remain isolated from other guests and staff. For medical assitance call NHS 111 (or 999 if you are seriously unwell). For the safety of our park users and staff, you will be required to return to your home address, if safe to do so, as soon as possible.